Landlording in 2022




Whether you are living your dream of becoming a landlord  or  trying to turn your dream into your reality Amazon has so many options that can help managing your business easier!

For the past 9 years I've been a landlord, but with the onset of the virus and all of the new payment options for tenants, I discovered some tools that have made a big difference for my business.  

I found some great items on Amazon that look cool and fun for both seasoned landlords as well as the new kids on the block. 

Add a few of these to your landlord kit!

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please feel welcomed to use the links below to check out some of the thing I picked out!     

Also, if you're from Kansas check us out! 


                                    www.RentalOwnersIncorporated.com


Leave a comment on our blog! 

Tell us about your experiences and what tools you use to keep your business running smoothly!


 landlord key organizers













Portable Home Office Safe Box for Hanging Letter/Legal Folder,






Receipt Organizer & Expense Envelopes. Large Envelopes for Organizing & Storing Receipts. 

Comments